People periodically review their bank statements, retirement portfolio, and car insurance, but seldom take the time to review their life insurance policy(s). If life insurance is a part of someone’s financial strategy it is prudent to review the policy(s) at least every two years. A regular review can help make sure goals and protection needs are being met.
People’s life insurance needs change over time and so do life insurance products, that is why scheduling a policy review with an experienced life insurance agent is a good idea. Life is unpredictable and the passage of time may bring about a new job, new home, children, and even a change in health, which is why periodic life insurance reviews are important. A policy review gives someone the opportunity to review their current financial situation and evaluate their life insurance needs.
- You may have the ability to lower your premium expense for the exact same amount of protection.
- You might have the ability to acquire more coverage for the exact same premium you are paying now.
- It may be possible to enhance the survivor benefit coverage.
- There might be a way to assist enhance policy efficiency and construct cash value.
- You may be able to gain functions and advantages not available on your present policy.